To read the following documents, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader v5.0. Follow the instructions at this site to download the free reader.
- HPHA Plat Plan
- HPHA Topographic Survey
- HPHA Drainage Plans
- Side Yard Use Easements
- Holiday Park Homeowners Association Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions, Articles of Incorporation and By-laws.
House Sale Closing Documents
- Welcoming Package
- HPHA Park Group Use / Party Policy and HPHA Release
- HPHA Property Maintenance Document
- Code Compliance and Fine for the City of Dallas
- City of Dallas Code Compliance Inspector of HPHA area : Jim Jones – 972-822-3662
- Neighborhood Code Representative: Kelli Stevens – 214-517-6722 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shelter School Agreement
- Dallas City Services / Complaints
- Things of Political Importance
- Frequently Called Numbers
- To report planned digging, call 1-800-545-6005. For more info …
- Prior to making external modifications or addition to your property, check the following requirements of Architecture Control Committee (ACC)
· Selling an HPHA Home?
When a home is sold, a Resale Certificate is required at closing. There is also a transfer fee ($175) paid to HPHA assessed at closing. HPHA Treasurer at 972-386-9414 provides the Resale Certificate. Please plan to give 1-2 week’s notice when requesting a Resale Certificate.
- Contact your Circle Representative or any Board member
- FORMS – To read the following documents, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have the Adobe Reader, follow the instructions at this site to download the free reader.