Dallas City Services / Complaints

DIAL 311

or http://www.dallascityhall.com/services/services.html


To reach the City of Dallas for NON-EMERGENCY situations, you can use this new service: simply dial 311.  They will either take your call directly or route you to a specific department.  It may take a few minutes of holding to get through.  The following are some examples of appropriate uses of 311:

Air Pollution Control, Animal Control, Brush/Bulky Object Pick-Up, Code Enforcement, Dallas Water Department, Fire Hazards, Junk Car Removal, Mosquito(Vector) Control, Pavement Surface Improvements, Recycling, Sanitation Operations, Street Lighting, Traffic Signal Repair, etc..

The three digit 311 should work from within the Dallas City Limits.  From outside the City Limits, dial 214-670-5111.

Remember, the 311 is for NON-EMERGENCY.



Comments are closed.