Please submit requests for Architectural Changes: Fences, external walls, etc.

Please seek approval from HPHA’s Board/Architectural Control Committee prior to erecting structures or making other alterations to fences, walls and/or the exterior of your property. The submission needs to indicate the height and other dimensions as well as the location on your lot, and the materials to be used for construction. Submissions can be given to your Circle Rep or any Board Member.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.