Our Park common area is shared space which we can all enjoy, including our pets. However, to ensure safety, we are bound by Dallas City Code regarding animals on leashes and cleaning up after them.
Dogs can run off the leash on the tennis court with the gates closed, if no one is using the court. Please observe the leash and clean up requirements. If residents do not follow these regulations, it will be necessary to ask the City to get involved. Thank you for your attention to this matter.Dallas City CodeIt is a violation of Dallas City Code, Chapter 7, Section 7-5 and Section 7-29, for the owner or harborer of any animal to fail to restrain the animal in a fenced yard, an enclosed structure, or by a leash at all times. A person found guilty of such a violation is subject to a fine ranging from $25 to $2,000.It is a violation of the Dallas City Code, Chapter 7, Section 7-21.2, for the owner or harborer of a dog to knowingly permit, or by insufficient control, allow a dog to defecate in the city and not immediately, and in a sanitary manner, remove and dispose of all excreta deposited on public or private property by a dog. A person found guilty of such a violation is subject to a fine ranging from $25 to $199.President -HPHA
- Pets must be kept on a leash when in the park common area at all times.
- Clean up after your pets. Bags are provided for removal of all excreta on poles at both ends of the central walkway and near the tennis court.
HPHA NEWS…Check it out!
- December 2018 – Monthly Reports
- Management Report – February 28, 2018
- HPHA Monthly Board Meeting, Thursday, March 8th
- February 2018 Monthly Board Meeting Notes
- Please submit requests for Architectural Changes: Fences, external walls, etc.
- City of Dallas Leash Law and Clean Up Reminder
- Bulky Trash Collection Information
- HPHA All Member Annual Meeting is the first Tuesday in December.